Jul 6, 2007

She: I was dissed

Mark had this five page long post he wanted to add. No photos, and I said "gee honey, we should get some eye-candy to make this more appealing." Not to say that it wasn't interesting, but I've worked as a graphic designer, marketing artist, and magazine assistant editor. I know text. I don't use all that here (too much work) but the basics I still cover...like giving a full frickin five page long essay without a visual break. Well, I got a nasty snap response that the blog shouldn't be just about "cutsey" recipes like I show. So my feelings were hurt. Since Mark doesn't write html/java, I end up posting these blogs. So I just didn't post his, or any of my cutsey recipes. So no coconut cupcake recipe. No lemon tart recipe. No chocolate chip cookie recipe. I'm fine now, but the 10 day absence can be soley contributed to Mark's temporary scorn. Ah, feel the love.

1 comment:

Erika T. said...

Men! I'm sorry but those coconut cupcakes were the BOMB! Mark will pay for them not being posted!!! ARGH....